While vacuuming today I remembered I still haven't posted house pictures. Hopefully you don't mind my few clutter spots and unfinished projects! :) I fugured if I waited until everything was perfect you might not ever see these. We do have an extra room I haven't photographed yet. It is the garage that the previous owners closed in. Right now it is full of extra furniture we need to sell or donate and some boxes I am currently sorting through. (About 7 bags of trash gone and still counting...) We would like to use it sort of as a "game room", but we are thinking about painting it and replacing the carpet first.

Here is the listing picture of the front. I figured this one was prettier than the rainy day/brown grass one I could have taken today. Off to the right is a pretty little landscaped area with little statues and a tiny stone bench. The sellers had a larger bench under the tree near that area, but took it with them.

You walk in the front door to a very small walkway with the living room directly ahead and the dining room on your right.

There are french doors leading into the dining room. It isn't anything fancy. I would like to change the window treatment and remove the wallpaper and repaint.

This is part of the kitchen, and our breakfast area. We painted this whole room and added the wine border. We have a small cabinet for coffee/tea supplies and my cookbooks.

More of the kitchen. I like the cute little shutters on the window.
No comments:
Post a Comment