Monday, November 3, 2008

More of Elizabeth's antics

She likes to push her chair around treating it like a "cart" for whatever she finds around the house.





This is what I see attached to my leg any time I put lip balm on. She wants some, too. Such a big girl already! haha I pat my fingers on her lips, pretending to share with her. She loves to mimick everything mommy does... from getting ready for the day, to cleaning up, loading the dishwasher, etc.

And an antic from Buddy, too... he loves to arrange the pillows to his own liking and take a nap.




2 comments:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Hey Melody,
I am glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! Wow Elizabeth she is soooo beautiful, Congratulations! Where do you live? AH you look great.
Take care
Josy

Anonymous said...

She's too cute! And I love how Buddy arranges pillows to suite his needs :) We miss you lots!