Monday, November 3, 2008

House pictures - 2

Our room. We weren't too sure about the dark green color, but we have decided to keep it so far. It has grown on us. LOL I just noticed the curtains are still sitting on the curtain rod holders. That was Kyle being funny. I forgot they were still up there.

Elizabeth's room. This room was already pink with the princess border. We just left it for our own little princess! :)

This is the office, my craft area, and Kyle's Army gear storage area. I definitely still have some work to do here. It WAS bright Georgia red with black trim with a big Georgia symbol in the middle of the wall. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture before we painted. :( We also wanted it a little darker in color but got shy at the paint store. Then when the room was done we did not feel like doing it all over again.
So, there ya have it. We have a little list of things we would like to do with it... I need to get busy on window treatments, touching up paint, replacing or cleaning carpets (oh, what furniture can hide when you are looking at the house before you buy it), but that will come in time I am sure.


1 comment:

Kara Smith said...

Furniture hid a lot of pet stains in our house before we bought it! I was a bit shocked to see it after, but I've learned to try and hide it with our furniture as well until we can get it replaced!