Sunday, November 25, 2007

2 Months Old Already?

Wow, I can't believe that it has already been 2 months since Elizabeth was born. She is growing really fast, right before our eyes. It is actually really amazing. So, what has happened since the last time we posted.

Well, Elizabeth got a pretty good virus a little while back. We believe it was just a cold but she was pretty miserable for about 2-3 days and then pretty stopped up for about a week. We had to take her to the hospital because they don't have a clinic on post where we are located, so that was a fun experience. Poor kid had to go through a lot and it was probably harder for us to watch. Here is a picture of the sick little one. She has really started to become more alert. She is discovering her hands now and her voice. It is pretty fun to watch. She also finally has a bedtime routine so we can kind of guess when we are going to get to go to sleep.

Thanksgiving was this past week and it was an awesome time with the family. We had 4 generations of the family together in one house and that hasn't happened since my greatgrandmother passed away in 2002. We had a really great time together. It is always good to have a little family around to help with the baby and spend time with. Here is the four generations picture; my grandma, mom, baby, and myself.
So, I am now in gunnery and I have had the best time since I started flight school. It is definetly a rush, but it is also a lot of studying. At the same time though I only have about 2 weeks left of flying so I am in the home stretch. I can see the light finally.

Well I guess I will cut this off here, it has been a great 2 months with my little girl. She is definetly a daddy's girl and sometimes mommy gets a little jealous but those two are made for each other. It is amazing how even when Elizabeth cries she can still make us both laugh. She is a Godsend. Here is her 2 month picture with a cute smile on her face.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pictures. She is getting so big.

Em said...

What a beautiful little girl!