Well, it turns out that Miss Elizabeth loves her puppy Buddy. She laughs at him all the time and is constantly watching him play or walk around. She almost pays more attention to him than us lately. She is growing pretty fast. She will be 5 months on the 25th, but it feels like she has been around for longer. The clothes we get her barely fit for 2 or 3 uses then we have to put them away in storage. She definetly has her own personality, but almost seems like a little adult. She will watch people while they are talking, acting like she is in the conversation too. I guess that is her growing up.
Well my surgery went well. I am not hurting too much any more, but it is still a little sensitive to the touch. Hopefully I will be able to start working out again soon, so we can get to our next unit. We still aren't too sure when we will find out or where we are going. I am sure you guys will know about the same time as us. So, technically I am not supposed to work out till March 1, then I have to get back in to shape so I can pass the PT test and get into SERE school. Once I get into SERE school I will have 6 weeks left here. We should find out our duty station about 2 weeks into SERE. So, hopefully we will find out by the end of March or early April.
Everybody we know or knew have gone on to or are going to there next duty station. Our friends the Newsomes are heading to Germany about the middle of next month. Maybe we can follow them. Where ever we go we will be happy I am sure.
Well I hope you guys enjoy the video and hopefully we can post some more pictures soon. Congrats to the Smith's on their pregnancy, they are expecting around September 21st.
2 comments:
Oh, she is just perfect. Too cute!
That video is adorable!!! :) SOOOO cute. I just LOVE the sound of a baby laughing - can't wait until its our own!!! Have a great weekend. J&K
Post a Comment