
It is hard to believe this cute little girl is already 4 months old! She is growing and changing so quickly! Her next check up is on Monday, but we think she is getting close to 15 pounds already. It is hard to believe. She is laughing and smiling all the time now. She is also getting pretty good at being a "supported" sitter and is working really hard at rolling over. She shows a lot of interest in her toys, too. It is a fun age. She has also been a challenge recently... refusing bottles and not wanting to sleep in her crib. It has been a tiring week for us, but I am praying she gets the hang of it soon. Becoming a mommy has been a huge adjustment... we are still working on some parts of it! :)
We enjoyed a visit with Kyle's dad and step-mom last weekend. They came down to meet Elizabeth and see good ole' Ft. Rucker. We introduced them to the area's best pizza at Mellow Mushroom, toured the Aviation Museum here on post, and took them to church with us on Sunday.
Kyle is officially done with flight training, and we are just waiting to see what his schedule will be for completing the last 2 schools he has before graduation. We are anxious to learn where we are headed next to start looking at where we will live and to make plans for the next house.
I celebrated my 24th birthday yesterday. We had a nice lunch at Olive Garden and spent some time shopping around in Dothan. I called a one-day vacation from housework, so that was nice, too! ;) Elizabeth and I will spend the time Kyle is gone at SERE school getting the house ready for the movers and possibly visiting my family in Kansas for a little while. We really hope to scale down on our belongings before the move, so I have a good bit of sorting and organizing to do. I am definitely losing my "pack-rat" mentality, which I am sure my mom will be thrilled to read, so now I just have to take the time to go through everything I probably shouldn't have saved in the first place! haha
Hope all is well in your part of the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment