Here's Buddy! He enjoys following me wherever I go throughout the day, so here he was "helping" me get ready in the baby's room. That is his current favorite toy... a lifelike squirrel. This is the only one he can actually catch, even though he spends a lot of his day staring wistfully outside at the "real" ones!
Here we are at almost 35 weeks. (Taken Aug. 16) We are just about ready for baby! I can't get over that cute little sign hanging on the drawer knob... it says "Shhh... ARMY baby sleeping!" I love it! :)
This is a picture of Kyle flying the AH-64D Longbow Apache. This was taken on his very first day in the airframe. He is still loving it, and doing very well at it!
Well, I just wanted to update with a couple photos! Things are still going well... no changes to report! :) I think we are completely done baby shopping, and I just need to get our suitcase ready for the hospital. While I am still quite content, there is some anxiousness creeping in! We are excited to meet our little Aaron Jacob or Elizabeth Grace. Our friends had their baby baptized today, and I couldn't help but think forward to when we will do the same! We have that date set... October 7. Now if only the baby's birthday were so easy! Just kidding! ;)
Until next time...
1 comment:
I love the names you've picked out! Very classic.
I'm really glad you have this blog. I'm enjoying keeping up with how things are going for my favorite RA. :)
God bless all three of you!
Post a Comment